понеделник, 17 март 2014 г.

Lucky

LUCKY

I think I was lucky
I won the greatest prize
I now own so many precious things

I can do anything I want
I can go anywhere I want
But I don’t feel like doing this at all

Directions flashing through my mind
The feelings I’ve been longing for
Calling me

And coming ahead
Filling my head
Coming ahead
Shaking my hand

If you can’t get above the facts,
There’s no use in being anywhere
If you can’t see through things
Luck is just another circumstance

Green lights are flashing through my mind
The feelings I’ve been longing for
Calling me

I don’t know if I should do this
They are so close, they are so empty
These are unreal desires
You’d say I’m getting older
But I’ve always been older
I don’t know

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

We'd be glad to have your comments, so feel free to express your thoughts here :)